Since 2009, at SYNTH3SIS we have installed over a 1,000,000 solar panels and more than 400 renewable energy systems on a variety of commercial projects.
We are one of the largest and longest East European standing construction Renewable Energy Systems specialists focusing on the installation of solar PV, wind, CSP,CHP and energy storage solutions.
Our strong qualified and professionally trained teams compose our core installation profile worldwide.
SYNTH3SI’S design team provides a complete service including consultancy, design, installation, maintenance and finance.
Our Renewable Energy services are designed to provide customers with state of the art energy solutions combined with continuous customer support and advice. In close contact with the client from the initial site assessment to the design and planning stages, to completion we ceaselessly monitor all design and construction stages to deliver the desirable result.Our close and strong relationships with the best material suppliers, our detailed quality design approach to material selection and installation together with top quality material selection provide the right system for the right project, ensuring high efficiencies are achieved.
SYNTH3SIS’S high knowledge and experience in the Renewable Energy Industry and the construction requirements, we understand the importance of the International and National Legislation and Standards for Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental restriction for the projects we design and deliver.
We strongly believe that
“Quality means whatever you produce will work as your customers expect”,
therefore we have developed and applied a comprehensive professional culture
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 system for our company and clients.
Working together works best, meet our partners.
Meet The Team
- Michael HamalakisCivil Engineer BSc,MSc,MICEMichael Hamalakis holds a degree in Civil engineering and has worked in various infrastructure projects in GREECE and abroad between 1998 and 2007.In 2007, together with his brother founded a Construction & Commercial company SYNTH3SIS in renewable energy systems, where currently holds a position of a CEO. As head of strategy and planning, he has implemented Energy systems in Greece,South Africa, England, Wales, Ireland of total capacity exceeding 270MW.Some of his core objectives are to penetrate new markets in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- George HamalakisCivil Engineer BSc,MSc,DICGeorge Hamalakis is the Technical Director of SYNTH3SIS Ltd and one of the founders of the Commercial Construction Company Renewable Energy Systems SYNTH3SIS, in 2007.
He has a tremendous experience to Renewable Energy and civil engineering projects (Geotechnical, Structural), having installed more than 270MW so far, and has managed, directed more than 300 energy/engineering projects.
Since 2009, as the Director of the Technical Division of SYNTH3SIS George is responsible to manage, create and maintain the projects in a safe timely and sustainable manner.
- George SamiotisHealth & Safety ManagerGeorge Samiotis has joined SYNTH3SIS since 2010. He is managing, directing and monitoring the Health & Safety phases for each project. He assesing the environmental and Quality Impacts and Risks connected to each project under development and construction.
He has developed SYNTH3SIS’s ISO International Certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 ) and he is implementing the National and International regulations according to any service or product requirements provided by SYNTH3SIS.
- Nikolaos StathakisHead Of Electrical DivisionFrom the position of the Head of Electrical Division, he is Managing and Directing all the phases of the projects regarding electrical issues, from initial design, to successful delivery and after sales maintenance. He has an extensive experience in Design, Construction and Project Management of large Renewable projects in Greece and abroad. His portfolio includes more than 100MW scale of PV and Wind projects, as well as HV (150KV and 400KV) substations. Nikos is developing and searching for new technologies of Renewable Energy Systems under SYNTH3SIS’s philosophy and market expectations.
- Agathoklis LoukasEnvironmental DepartmentAgathoklis (Akis) Loukas is an Electrical engineer and Environment Engineer. Passionate about Renewable Energy Sources, he has a great experience in RES projects starting from 2000 as Trainee engineer and from 2006 as Engineer in PV and Wind projects. He had worked in all phases of projects from licensing procedure, environmental impacts, to design, supervision, construction and maintenance. Working with the biggest companies in Greece and UK, his portfolio includes more than 100MW scale of PV and Wind projects. Akis approaches RES technologies not only as a profession but as a creative outlet.